14 Feb 2012

Birthday and/or Valentines Day Card


When I sat down this morning to make a card for my blog I knew exactly what colours, papers and rubber stamp set I was going to use ...... however ........ I ended up with something completely different! This card does not contain any of the products I set out to use this morning! And I didn't set out to make a Valentines Day card either, as we made one, (out of three made), in my card class I held just this Saturday gone. But I think you could call this card a Valentines Day card so I thought I may as well post it anyway seeing as it is Valentines Day today.

Again, don't know what's going on with my camera - time to sort professional help!!

 Here's the card ....... What do you think - Valentines Day or Birthday/anything Card?




The card, to the left, was finished, but I felt it needed something else so decided to add the red heart and a cute bow to the key tag as seen above.

I have to go for now, however I will post a list of products I used to make this card tomorrow - After I sort help with my camera!!!

Have a great day tomorrow, from Angeliki.

No comments:

Post a Comment