8 Feb 2012

Established Elegance Card

Hello. Here I am for my 3rd post ever! I promise you this is the last time I'll post count!

Here is the card I promised with the Sewing Stand at full length from the Established Elegance Stamp Set. Again, I'm sorry for the blurry photo. I don't know what's going on with my Camera! It's a shame because this card looks so much better in real life. Well, at least you can see what I've done anyway. All the products I used are Stampin' Up! and a supply list will be at the bottom of this post.

I love Vintage and Shabby Chic and just love this stamp set for that. The frame the sewing stand is in is from the Embossing Frames Folder Set, so all I had to do was run it through the Big Shot. I stamped the sewing stand after I created the frame and deliberately stamped it overlaying the frame at the bottom. I rounded the corners with my corner punch to give it a nice soft look, then went around the outside edges of  the whole piece of card stock with a sponge dauber applying Rose Red ink first, then went over softly with some Soft Sued ink, and then added some shading on the front of the card piece with the same coloured inks. I repeated this 'ageing look' process for the other 2 feature pieces.

It's a little bit hard to see in this photo, but I stamped both ends of the 'Establised: 1873' banner with the flower stamp at a cross angle to tie it in with the rest of the card.When I adhered this piece I left like a little speed bump in the middle to create some height otherwise it got a bit swamped by the rest of the card pieces and the bow.

The ribbon is Seam Binding Ribbon which I also ran the sponge dauber over spasmodically with Soft Sued ink, then I scrunched it up really tightly, let it go, and it came out all crinkly for me to give it that aged look to match the card.

I made three loops with the Seam Binding and adhered two at either side of the 'Modes Aux Elegantes' card piece, and one to the left of the framed stand piece. After I had assembled the card I added Pearls around the waist of the stand, Established banner, and 3 different size pearls in a row on the bottom card piece.

Here is the list of Stampin' Up! Products I used for this Card:

Stamp Set:
Established Elegance

Card Stock and Papers:
Crumb Cake
Rose Red
Naturals Ivory
Timeless Portrait

Inks:
Rose Red
Soft Sued
Regal Rose

Accessories:
Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon
Basic Jewels - Pearl

Tools:
Big Shot
Designer Frames Embossing Folders Set
Sponge Daubers

I hope you have enjoyed this post - Thank you for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment