3 Feb 2012

Vintage Shabby Chic - Life is Beautiful Card


Hello. Here I am for my second ever post! 

In my last post I used a Sewing Stand stamp that had retired and said you could replace it with the one from the Established Elegance Stamp Set -which is new to the latest Stampin' Up! Ideas Book & Catalogue. So today I thought I would post a card using the Sewing Stand from that set. The pole of the stand is actually longer than I've stamped it. I just shortened it to fit in the frame that I used. The writing over the stand says Established:1873. I will be featuring a card with the full length stand in my next post.

I'm sorry my picture is a bit blurry  however you can view all the stamp sets, ribbons, papers etc, in Stampin' Up!'s Idea Book & Catalogue which you can view on-line for free at my Stampin' Up! Website or  purchase the Hard Copy for $12.95 + post.  Just click on the icon of the Catalogue or click on the Stampin' Up! link under Contact Me.  You can also order products on-line from me by just emailing me and I place the order straight to the Sydney Stampin' Up! Wharehouse where they will deliver anywhere in Australia directly to your door! So you don't even have to leave the house!

 Here's A List of Stampin' Up! Products I used.

Stamp Sets:
Established Elegance
Style Beautiful

Card Stock and Papers:
Blushing Bride
Naturals Ivory
Beau Chateau

Ink Pads:
Regal Rose
Crumb Cake

Tools:
Oval Extra Large & Itty Bitty Punch Pack
Big Shot
Lots of Tags Die
 Beautiful Wings Die

Accessories:
Crochet Trim - Victoria
Basic Jewels Pearl
Ribbon & Rosette (non Stampin' Up!)

Thank you for visiting. Happy Creating!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Angeliki, love both the cards you have featured and look foward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Angeliki & lovely to see you in Blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Angeliki, looking forward to the vintage class at the end of March, You are so clever,

    ReplyDelete