29 Apr 2012

Mother's Day Card

Hi there.  I haven't posted for a little while but with school holidays my routine went right out the window and then last week, as school went back, I spent all week trying to get back into the swing of things! ...So, here I am now back into routine and ready to go!

The New Stampin' Up! Autumn - Winter Mini Catalogue has been out for nearly a month now and I haven't posted it on my blog, (very naughty of me I know, but I will get to it this week! It is on my Stampin' Up! website though - so 1 out 2 ain't bad!). The card I have for you tonight is using two new products from the new Mini - The Stamp Set 'Apothecary Art' and matching Framelits Labels Collection Dies. With Mothers Day only a couple of weeks away I thought I'd make a few to sell at my stall at the Coffs Harbourside Markets and share some with you over the next week or so.  I'm on a tight schedule tonight so I will post a Product List and instructions tomorrow.  Have a nice evening and Thank you for stopping by - Angeliki :).



No comments:

Post a Comment