3 Apr 2012

Paris Shabby Chic Card & Gift Tag

Hi There. Here's another Paris Shabby Chic Card that I said I'd be posting however I'm a little late with it!

A friend of mine and follower of my blog, Nola - with the Eiffel Tower Icon - went to Paris last year for the first time and absolutely loved it, of course! So Nola this one is for you and I hope it brings back all of those lovely moments you had in Paris. :)   Actually, have you started scrapbooking your trip yet? :)


You can tell I'm still a bit of a novice with this photographing of projects, however I am getting better. Notice no blurriness anymore? Ha, and the Sales Guy at Harvey Norman said my camera was on the way out. Thankfully for me I took it to a friend to see if he had any ideas on why all of my pictures were all of a sudden turning out blurry all the time, and, voila! He pushed a few buttons, gave me some pointers and my camera works like new again! I've just got to learn how to crop!

Hope you like the Card and Tag though. If you have any questions on how I created these 2 projects please email me and I will be happy to help. Have a great week and thank you for stopping by. Angeliki :)

Adhesive Usage Tips: 
1. You can substitute Sticky Strip for Snail on either of these two projects.

2. I used 2 Way Glue Pen for adhering Heart and Bakers Twine on both Card & Tag.

3. I used Stampin' Dimensionals for the Flag Banner on the Card, however for the Tag I adhered them flat with my 2 Way Glue Pen but you could also use Snail.


Here's a list of Stampin' Up! Products I used to create this Card & Tag:

Rubber Stamps:
Artistic Etchings

Card Stock and Papers:
Pretty in Pink Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Beau Chateau Designer Series Papers
Red Glimmer Paper (from Summer Mini)

Ink Pads:
Marina Mist
Crumb Cake (for edges)

Accessories:
Basic Jewels - Pearls
White Bakers Twine (from Summer Mini)

Tools:
Big Shot Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Two Tags Bigz Die
Ovals Originals Die
Petite Pennants Builder Punch
Small Heart Punch
Modern Label Punch
Hand Held Punch 1/16" Circle - for hole at top of Tag
Sponge Dauber - for edges

Adhesives:
Sticky Strip
2 Way Glue Pen
Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Angeliki for the beautiful card. Paris what can I say... amazing!! Unfortnuately I haven't started scrapbooking our trip. My children gave me a beautiful coffee table album for my birthday with all the photos set out in it.Wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nola. Glad you love the card. How lovely of your children. Now you have your memories at your finger tips - Nice one. :)

    ReplyDelete