11 Apr 2012

Paris Shabby Chic Card

Hello there. Firstly, before I post my card, some friends and followers of my blog have said that they've tried to leave comments but my blog isn't publishing them. If you've left a comment and it hasn't published please try again as I'd love to hear from you - Click on the red 'comments' button at the very bottom of the post you wish to leave a comment on, and a window should open up for you to start typing your message. If this doesn't work, I would appreciate it so much if you would email me to let me know so that I can try to fix the problem further. Thank you in advance! :)

O.Kay, so here's the last Paris Shabby Chic Card in the series. This card looks so much better in the flesh but at least you can see it clearly - And I still haven't learnt how to crop!

I copied the bow from a New Years Card my team leader sent me - See the frayed edges? Brilliant idea of hers! I've had this ribbon for quite sometime and have hardly used it because it's quite wide, however now it will get lots of use. Fraying the edges makes it look smaller and softer. Nice one Angela! :)

I'm on a bit of a time limit tonight so I have to leave it there but please email me if you have any questions or would like more details. And please leave a comment - I'd love to hear your feedback. :)

Here's a list of the Stampin' Up! Products I used.

Rubber Stamps:
Artistic Etchings

Card Stock and Papers:
Pink Pirouette - Base Card
Crumb Cake
Whisper White
Beau Chateau Designer Series Papers
Glimmer Paper in Silver - from Summer Mini Cat'

Ink Pads:
Chocolate Chip
Pretty In Pink

Accessories:
1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Soft Suede
Clips Assortments
Basic Jewels Pearl
Rhinestone Brads Circle Fire

Tools:
Modern Label, 1 1/4" Circle, Fancy Flower & Heart to Heart Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment