16 May 2012

Tea Shoppe Cards

Hi There. Well it seems I have Blog Gremlins because my last post is not how I left it! I've just spent the last hour or more trying to fix it but have not been successful. So I'm just going to ignore it and share today's post with you.

Two more cards using the same Stamp Set, 'Tea Shoppe', and the same packet of Papers, 'Attic Boutique', as my last post, hopefully to show how versatile one stamp set and one pack of papers can be.

I love this Cafe Style Card. The stamp on top of the awning says 'The White Peony Tea Shoppe'.

I used my Lace Border Punch along the top section of the shops lower ledge and along the bottom of the roof awning where I added some Tempting Turquoise Brads to give it a little bit of extra colour.

I scored the lines of the awning and the shops lower ledge with my Simply Scored Scoring Tool. This tool is fantastic! I hope to have some projects ready soon to share with you using this tool.


My next card is a Mothers Day card but you can change the sentiment to anything you like.

It's along the same line as the Tea Shoppe Card but is a Buffet instead. I used to have one exactly like this, which is where I got my inspiration from. It was made out of pine and had pine slats as the backboard.  

To create the slats I Scored the vertical lines with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool again, which unfortunately you cant see in the photo. I cut the tea cups out and attached the smaller ones to the Yellow (Daffodil Delight) Slat piece with Mini Silver Brads to look like hooks - so cute! And the large tea cup I adhered flat to the Attic Boutique paper.

The over hanging pelmet at the top of the Buffet is Scallop punched one end and scored with 2 horizontal lines to form the box shape of the pelmet and attached to the base card of Very Vanilla.


I hope you have enjoyed these 2 cards. Thank you for stopping by - Angeliki :)

Here's a list of the Stampin' Up! Products I used for Both Cards. 



Rubber Stamps:
Tea Shoppe (Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue)


Card Stock & Papers:
Daffodil Delight - Base Card for Tea Shoppe Card & Slat piece Buffet
Whisper White
Very Vanilla - Base Card & Cut out Tea Cups in Buffet Card
Chocolate Chip
Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper - (Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue)

Ink Pads:
Melon Mambo
Pool Party
Chocolate Chip

Accessories:
Brads - Brights Collection & Mini Silver
Ribbon - 1/8" Taffeta Daffodil Delight & Ruffled Pool Party

Tools:
Lace Border Punch
Scallop Punch
Corner Rounder
Big Shot - Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder
Paper Piercer - for piercing holes to attach brads, except on Lace Border.

Adhesives:
Sticky Strip
Stampin' Dimensionals - for Sentiments

No comments:

Post a Comment