22 Jun 2012

Rue Des Fleurs Card

Hi there. Have you wondered where I've been? I've been having, and am still having, computer and blog problems where some photos and posts would not load and/or publish.  Over the last couple of hours I had a new post all ready to go but it would not publish or save so I have lost it. I will try to re-do that post as it had some lovely cards using the Reason To Smile stamp set with the Twitterpated Papers. But for now, these are the only photos that would load for me so I hope you enjoy them.

In a previous post I posted a tutorial on how to make Box Pleats with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and the card I posted is the Blue and Yellow one below this first card. I've included it again as at the time the close-ups of the pleats and umbrella wouldn't load onto my blog, but now they will!!Go Figure!!!

I am sooooo over this whole process!!! I may be off the air for awhile whilst I put my computer in to the technicians so pleeeeease hang in there with me and I'll try to be back real soon!!!

I hope you like this new card. I thought it looked so pretty in these colours and the paper just suited the pleats so much.






O.Kay, I'll be off for now and hopefully I'll be back with another new post very soon! :)

Take Care, Angeliki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment