8 Jul 2012

Rue Des Fleurs Card

Here I am back in action - for now anyway! I'm sorry I've been off the air for awhile, but if you have been following my blog you'll know I've had some computer/blog problems. The main problem has been uploading photos - They just wouldn't upload! But, after many technician hours, the photos are uploading. We're not sure if it's completely fixed yet, as throughout the course of maintenance, sometimes it was working fine, and then, in the next instant, everything crashed again! Very frustrating!! But at least here I am for now, thankfully, being able to upload a pretty card to show you.

So without any further ado, here it is - Yay!

This card looks sooo much better in real life, but I hope you enjoy it! I've added some close-ups for you to be able to see the colouring in with my Stampin' Up! markers.


No comments:

Post a Comment