26 Jul 2012

Patchwork Cards

Well, what can I say, other than I'm soooo over all the blog problems!!! I haven't posted for awhile, again, because someone hacked into my blog and disabled it!!! Can you believe that??? Why would anyone want to hack into someones blog??? Argh...........! Okay, with that off my chest, let's get on with it!

I'm still on my quest to find ways to use my scraps and these cards are perfect for it! So simple and effective - I just used my 1 1/4" square punch and went to town. The embellishments were die cut and punched from scraps. I used Beautiful Wings & Sweet Buttons Embosslits Dies and Boho Blossoms & Itty Bitty Shapes Punches. The squares are from Designer Series Papers 'Twitterpated' & 'Every Day Enchantment' (Retired). So that's it - How Simple! I hope this inspires you to get into your scraps too!

See you soon, I hope! Unless someone else decides to hack into my blog!!!! If it looks like I haven't posted for awhile, please hang in there and keep visiting & checking, because if I do keep experiencing problems I will transfer to a different service provider, so keep tuned in. Thank you & Happy Creating! Angeliki. :)





2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Angeliki! What a great idea :) Love the stamped flower and all the little embellishments too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card.It really looks effective.

    ReplyDelete