8 Aug 2012

Father's Day Card - The Open Sea

Hi There. With Father's Day approaching, in 3 weeks, I thought I'd get in early this year and start creating.

A friend and I had a card making session together and we came up with this card, (and another one which I'll post soon), using The Open Sea Stamp Set. I am really kicking myself because I didn't buy this stamp set, (which was in the Mini Catalogue just finished), so lucky for me, Chris had it! I hope you bought it!

Can you notice that there's not a piece of patterned paper anywhere! It was all done with the stamps from the Open Sea Stamp Set, and the Lattice Embossing Folder for the backing piece, which was overlayed on Very Vanilla card stock for the card base.


Well, that's me for today. I hope you've enjoyed our card. Thanks for stopping by & see you soon.
Angeliki :)

Here's A List of Stampin' Up! Products I used to make this card:

Rubber Stamps:
The Open Sea
 Father's Day Stamp my own, but there's one very similar in the Best Dad Ever Stamp Set, Pg. 30 Current Annual Catalogue

Ink Pads:
Crumb Cake
Night of Navy
More Mustard
Chocolate Chip - For Sentiment

Card Stock:
Very Vanilla
Night of Navy
Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:
Hemp Twine
Gold Brad - My own stash

Tools:
Big Shot
Lattice Embossing Folder
Two Tags Die
 21/2" Circle Punch
Paper Snips


No comments:

Post a Comment