15 Aug 2012

Father's Day Card - The Open Sea

Hi there. Here's the second card that I said I'd post from my card making session I had with my friend Chris, using the stamp set 'The Open Sea'.

I am loving these colours, which for me, is a different colour palette to what I would normally use for masculine cards. I also love this lay out we came up with as I think it's really versatile and would work well in all styles, i.e. Shabby Chic, Kids Birthday's. 

 Well, I have to make it short and sweet tonight as it's been super busy since Stampin' Up! released their list of Retiring Products. You can view this list on my Stampin' Up! website - just click on the link at the right of this page. Products are only available while stocks last and will finish at the end of August. If you would like to purchase any items on the list, or from Stampin' Up!'s Catalogue, please email me and I can have them sent straight to your home, or someone elses home, anywhere in Australia! You don't have to live near me to order - Products are shipped directly from Stampin' Up!'s warehouse in Sydney, to any address in Australia! Gotta love that!! So you don't even have to leave home!! Gotta love that more!!

The list of products I used to create my card are the same as my last post. If you have any questions please feel free to email me and I will be happy to help! Have a great week and thanks for stopping by. See you soon - Angeliki. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment