25 Aug 2012

Inspired By Nature Card

Hi There. Here's the second card that goes with yesterday's post, Inspired By Nature, that I said I would post today.

I have to make it short and sweet tonight as I have to get up very, very early for my weekly stall at Coffs Harbour Harbourside Markets. If you're there, come and say hi!


Remeber this Stamp Set retires at the end of August, as does this embossing folder, 'Finial Press'. The Flower Punch is also retiring however Stampin' Up! have sold out of that.

The colours for this card are pretty much the same as yesterday's post, except for the embossing which I did on Wild Wasabi Card Stock. The Lace is 'Victorian Crochet Trim', not retiring.

 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend. Angeliki :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this one as well. The embossing really brings the card to life. Nola

    ReplyDelete