24 Aug 2012

Inspired By Nature - Happy Birthday Card

Hi There. I'm a little bit late with my post, but with Stampin' Up!'s Retiring Stock list in full swing, and only one week to go until it finishes, and the transition from the current Annual Catalogue to the new one going live 1 September, things have been very, very busy - which is great! I've been busy making and creating for the two Catalogue Launch Parties I'm holding in September, which is very exciting! I can't wait to show the new Catalogue to my lovely ladies!

I made this card as a sample for a workshop I held recently and one of my lovely ladies, that would be you Maureen, has asked, a couple of times, if I would put it on my blog. She said the card was just so beautiful to look at! So how could I refuse such a lovely request? So this is just for you Maureen!

This beautiful stamp set is actually retiring so you only have one week left to order it if you love it as much as I do. It's so versatile and is called 'Inspired By Nature', (product code 115826 - page 73 of the current Catalogue). I will post another card I also made with it, (hopefully tomorrow).

I used the Marker-to-Stamp Technique for the flowers. And the Punches - Never underestimate the humble punches - They give such a professional finish and make creating quick and easy.

Do you like the shimmer paint?I love it for that special look, and the way it brightens and highlights the card special features. And I looove the Scallop Edgelits and Embossing folder. They give that extra 'Wow' factor.



Style Tip: Shimmer Paint would also look great on Wedding & Anniversary Card's. And Frost White Shimmer Paint would look great on Christmas Cards too.

Here's a List of the Stampin' Up! Products I used to Create this card. If you would like to purchase any of these products, or other Stampin' Up! Products, please email me - I'm happy to help & it's quick and easy!

Rubber Stamps:
Inspired By Nature
Sincere Salutations - also retiring! I looove this set too!
Four Frames

Card Stock & Papers
Certainly Celery
Perfect Plum
Baja Breeze
Whisper White
Subtles Paper Stack - Certainly Celery

Ink Pads and Markers
Crumb Cake
Old Olive
Certainly Celery Ink Pad & Marker
Perfect Plum Marker
So Saffron Marker
Baja Breeze Marker

Accessories
Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint
Perfect Plum & Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon
Baja Breeze Seam Binding

Tools
Big Shot - Adorning Accents Edgelits Die & Embossing Folder; Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
Punches - 2 1/2' Circle; Scallop Oval; Decorative Label.

I hope you've enjoyed today's card. If you have any questions on this card, or anything else stamping and creating, please feel free to email me.

I'll try to post the other Inspired By Nature card tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by.
Have a nice evening, Angeliki. :)






1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with Maureen, your card is really beautiful. Nola

    ReplyDelete