16 Oct 2012

Ornament Keepsakes Christmas Card

Hi there. Well I was hoping I would have blogged way before now but life has very busy since my holiday, with Christmas Workshops and Classes- But So Much Fuuuun!! I love Christmas!!

This card uses the Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set and matching Framelits Dies, which I love because no cutting!!! The beautiful Doily Die is new to Stampin' Up! and I looove it too! There's not much I don't love actually, which is a bit dangerous for the bank balance!! Anyway, onto the card!


Card Details

1. Card measurements are 14 x 22.8cm, scored and folded at 9cm.

2. The inside base is lined with Very Vanilla and only half of that is overlayed with the patterned panel on the right hand side which you can see in the second photo.

3.  The ribbon ties all the way around the card and is only adhered underneath the left hand side of the Doily.

4.  I gold embossed the two smaller decorations and embossed the larger one in Gumball Green, adding the gold embossed centre piece and finished off with a Rhinestone.




Well, I guess that's pretty much it for this card. I hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping by, Angeliki :)

Here's a list of Stampin' Up! products I used to create this card.

Rubber Stamps
Ornament Keepsakes - from Holiday Catalogue

Card Stock & Papers
Real Red
Gumball Green
Very Vanilla
Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper Pack - from Holiday Catalogue

Ink Pad
Versamarker

Embossing Powders
Gold and Gumball Green

Accessories
Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon
Basic Jewels Rhinestones

Tools
Heat Gun
Embossing Buddy
Big Shot
Paper Doily Sizzlits L
Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies - from Holiday Catalogue

Adhesives
Double sided tape





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as usual Angeliki :) Love all the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is amazing.I received the Catalogue thank you.
    Nola

    ReplyDelete