29 Oct 2012

Ornament Keepsakes Christmas Card

Hi There. Here's a sample of a Card with the Sanding of the Core'dinations Card Stock that I mentioned in my previous post.

I Embossed the Gumball Green Core'dinations Card Stock first with the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder,  then I sanded it with Stampin' Up! Sanding Block. The light areas on the embossing are the sanded part. Unsanded would be just green embossing without the white showing through.

You don't have to sand this card stock. You can use it as you would any other textured card stock - See my previous post. The sanding idea is fun and adds another dimension to your card making.

All Products I used to Create this Card are the same as my previous post, but I've added the Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Tulle Ribbon from the Holiday Catalogue.

I hope this gives you some more creative ideas for your card making. Thanks for visiting, Angeliki :)


No comments:

Post a Comment