Hi There. I wanted to try and give you lots of card ideas using the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle and Candlelight Christmas Specialty Papers to show how versatile this bundle can be and how far one pack of paper can go - and I still have heaps of paper left! - so I have another card using those products, but I also wanted to show you the Paper Piercing Festive Pack that I said I will post an example of - so here they are and they all go together so nicely!
I have had so much fun paper piercing and I love how the Paper Piercing frames the centre piece.
The card I have to show you today is called a Joyfold Card. A Joyfold card has 2 intersecting cards. They can be any measurement you like and open in any direction that you like - So they are also very versatile! This one is my favourite layout.
How to make this Joyfold Card:
1. Cut a Base Card measuring 8 1/4" x 4 1/4". Score and fold at 5 1/2". Cover inside back and top front of the base card with paper.
2. Cut intersecting card (smaller card) 8" x 3 1/4" and score and fold at 4". Cover the top front of the intersecting card (smaller card) with paper.
3. Stamp 3 of the same ornaments from the Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set, then die cut all 3 and adhere together to form a 3-D image and attach this to 2 layered Framelits Labels which have been Paper Pierced using the Festive Paper Piercing Pack.
4. Attach the smaller card to the base card as seen in photo no. 3
5. Cut a length of Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon to fit all the way around the card when closed, adding extra length to tie a bow. Adhere the ribbon to the front only of the smaller card. Then pop your centre piece up on Stampin' Dimentionals over the ribbon and Voila! you have made a Joyfold Card!
Style Tip: To add more detail you can decorate the inside of the blank panels seen in my card, except the inside back of the smaller card because this is left blank to write your greeting to the recipient.
I hope this card inspires you to have a go at making a Joyfold card if you haven't made one before. Thanks for stopping by, Angeliki :)
Here's a list of Stampin' Up! Products I used to make this Joyfold card.
Card Stock and Papers
Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper
Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon
Framelits - Holiday Ornaments & Labels Collection
Festive Paper Piercing Pack
Paper Piercing Tool and Mat
Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Double Sided Tape