22 Nov 2012

Snow Swirled Christmas Easel Card

Hi There.  I've been playing with one of my long time favourite stamp sets called Snow Swirled and created this easel card. Easel cards are quite popular at the moment and they're a nice change from your everyday card, and they really add that Wow factor.

Do you like embellishing your projects with banners, like mine in the left hand corner, but stay away from them because you can never get the end cut right? Well here's a nice little trick - I used the Bitty Banners Framelits Die to cut mine and finished it off with a Faceted Button threaded with Linen Thread - Loooove these buttons - So sweet! I've also used them on the base of the card and one of them holds the Easel in place, I finished those off with a Pearl Jewel in the centre of each.

It's a shame you can't really see it in the photo, but I embossed the Snow Flakes with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and it adds such a beautiful sparkle. I then fussy cut them and attached them with 
Stampin' Dimensionals.



Here's a side view for you to see how the front panel is held in place.

I hope you've enjoyed today's card. If you have any questions on this card, just ask it in the comment section and I'll post a reply.  Thanks for stopping by, Angeliki  :- )

Here's a List of the Stampin' Up! Products I used to Create this Card:

Rubber Stamps
Snow Swirled

Card Stock and Papers
Read Red
Gumball Green
Very Vanilla
Candlelight Christmas  Specialty Designer  Series Paper

Ink Pads
Versa Mark
Real Red

Accessories
Basic Jewels Rhinestones and Pearls
Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
Linen Twine
Embossing Powders - Silver and Iridescent Ice
Shimmer Paint - Platinum - Used around Edgers of Sentiment.

Tools
Decorative Label Punch
Large Oval Punch
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
Bitty Banners Framelits

Adhesives
Sticky Strip
Stampin' Dimensionals
Tom Bow Multi Purpose Liquid Glue - To adhere Buttons and Banner

2 comments:

  1. Angeliki, all of your Christmas cards are beautiful. I will have to put the Snow Swirled Stamp on my list for next year.
    Wishing you a very happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year Nola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Nola. I'm really glad you are enjoying my posts. It's lovely to get positive comments. And I also wish you a very happy Christmas and New Year, Angeliki :)

      Delete