PLEASE NOTE: Sale-a-Bration Brochure - There are 6 Products from the Annual Catalogue, and the Petite Curly Label Punch, that will still be available after Sale-a-Bration ends, however, None of the other products in the Sale-a-Bration Brochure will ever be available again!!
Here's two more Cards I made from Free Sale-a-Bration Products. The back board on the Blue Bike Card I made with the Diagonal Scoring Plate, which fits onto the Simply Scored Scoring Tool. After SAB finishes it will be $20.95 - But why not get it FREE! But this Stamp Set, 'Feeling Sentimental' will never be repeated again!!
To get the aged look I went around the edges of the card stock with Crumb Cake Ink on a Sponge Dauber and then matted the edges up with my finger nail. If you don't have any finger nails, you can use Stampin' Up!'s Stampin' Distress Tool $8.95 (127562 - pg 14 Current Mini Catalogue). Try your fingernail first - it might save you some money!
INTRODUCING MY NEW SEGMENT - PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT!!
Each and every month I will feature a different product/s bringing you ways of using the products so that you get more out of them. I will also feature projects I've made and/or Stampin' Up! have made using that product.So without further ado, here is Marches Product Spotlight!
PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT FOR MARCH - 'SIMPLY SCORED SCORING TOOL'.
1. The Simply Scored Scoring Tool is a great asset. It scores paper and card stock easily and the base fits both of these up to 30.5 x 30.5cm (12" x 12"). It has 2 Imperial rulers along top and 1 down left hand side. It comes with a Metal Tipped Stylus, 3 Place Markers and has a storage compartment.
2. If you prefer to work in Metric measurements you can purchase the Metric Scoring Plate.
3. Plates slide securely over your Scoring Tool and have rubber grippers on the back.
4. You can purchase additional Place Markers and if you lose your Stylus (which we hope not!) or just need an extra one, you can also purchase additional ones separately.
5. You can make Rosettes quickly and easily -You can see these in the first photo.
6. It's great for scoring your cards and trickier cards like Easel and Stepper Cards which can be quite fiddly otherwise.
7. Create your own designs as I have done in the cards above.
8. The Diagonal Scoring Plate is also great for making custom made envelopes out of Designer Series Papers to match your cards and comes with instructions for 3 envelope designs.
Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set - FREE
Diagonal Scoring Plate - FREE
Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334
Antique Brads 117273
Linen Thread 104199
So what do you think of my new Product Spotlight segment? I would love to hear from you if you've enjoyed this months Product Spotlight. It's a wet day today here in Coffs Harbour so a good day for Card Making! Enjoy!!
Thanks for stopping by, Angeliki :)