9 Mar 2013

'The Open Sea' and 'Postage Due' Happy Birthday

Hi There. I thought whilst I was on Masculine Cards I'd post these two cards as well, and seeing as in my last post I used one of the same stamp sets, 'The Open Sea'.

I've used the same layout for each card but what a difference they create by changing up the stamp sets! Instead of using the one stamp set on each card, I've pulled elements from other stamps sets to combine them as this way I get much more use out of them instead of them sitting there a bit lonely and unused!


Travel Post Card:

Style Tips:
1.  Can you believe the Papers I've used in the first card are from Comfort Cafe Designer Series Papers! Traditionally a Floral Female set of papers on first look, but, voila! perfect for this Masculine Card - Try to look for ways that you can use your papers for more than they seem as this way you'll get more use out of them and less left over wondering what else to do with them - Good value for money that way!

2 Paper Stack Pads - I've used Festival of Prints (from the holiday mini) on my second card here and also in my last post. The newly available Paper Stack is in the Current Mini Catalogue called 'Print Poetry'. These are great value for money at only $11.95 and are very versatile as you get 48 Sheets in total with 4ach of 12 double-sided designs in one stack!! They're great for card fronts and mounting photos or anything else really! Larger Paper Stacks are available in the Current Annual Catalogue.


And lastly, thought I'd leave you with two cards using the FREE Stamp Set Feeling Sentimental. You can get this too for FREE!  
How it works - Easy! For every $100 you spend during Stampin' Up!s Sale-a-Bration Promotion, you choose a FREE gift! To see more FREE Products, click on the Sale-a-Bration Catalogue picture to the left of this screen. Where else do you get a reward for spending money on products you love! Offer finishes 22 March.


The first card is Stampin' Up!s idea and the second is one I've created using the same idea but giving it a feminine twist with the Lace and a Faceted Button tied with a bow using Linen Thread.



Here's a List of the Stampin' Up! Products I used for the first Card - The Open Sea. (FYI - The Second Card has much the same products but I've still listed it separately below)

Rubber Stamps
The Open Sea
Daring Adventure
Curly Cute

Card Stock & Papers
Very Vanilla
Pool Party
Comfort Cafe

Ink Pads
Early Espresso
Soft Suede
More Mustard
Cajun Craze
Midnight Muse
Island Indigo

Tools
Big Shot
Top Note Bigz Die
Postage Stamp Punch
Paper Snips
Sponge Dauber

Adhesives
Double Sided Tape
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Dimensionals

And Here's a List of the Stampin' Up! Products I used for my Second Card - Travel Post:
Rubber stamps:
Postage Due
Established Elegance
En Francais
Curly Cute
Winter Post ('Post Card' Stamp - Retired Set)
 Card Stock & Papers
Very Vanilla
Pool Party
Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack
 Ink Pads
Early Espresso
More Mustard
Crumb Cake
Cherry Cobbler
Primrose Petals
Tools
Big Shot
Top Note Bigz Die
Postage Stamp Punch
Circle Punch
Paper Snips
Sponge Dauber
Adhesives
Double Sided Tape
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment