17 Apr 2013

Happy Birthday

Hi There. Sorry I didn't get to post this card yesterday as promised but I had visitors drop in unexpectantly to catch up for my Birthday, which was lovely!
My daughter is 25 and lives in Sydney and sent this gorgeous card for my Birthday. You can't see it in the photo, but it has delicate glitter details here and there which is so beautiful. I'm a Singing and Piano Teacher (as well as an Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up!) so this is so apt! She has a great knack for choosing beautiful cards - and Birthday presents I might add - Lucky Me!
I thought I would also re-cap the Product Spotlight Cards for this month so you can view them all at once and see how each stamp was used to create all of the different effects.

 That's me for today. Pop back tomorrow as I'm going to show you one card layout used 3 different ways! Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by, Angeliki :)



No comments:

Post a Comment