11 Apr 2013

Product Spotlight - Hearts A Flutter Bundle

Hi There. Today is PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT day! And taking the spotlight is 'Hearts A Flutter' Stamp Set, 'Hearts A Flutter' Framelits Dies & 'Tea For Two' Designer Series Papers. 
These products look like they're just for the girls, but over the next few days I will show you Masculine and Feminine Cards that I've made using ALL 3 products!
One thing I really love is a stamp set that has coordinating Dies or Punches - No cutting makes it easier and quicker if you're time poor.
Here is the first card I created using the Product Spotlight Products.
 
Don't you just love the strip of flower trim! The flowers are already sewn onto a stripe of tulle and you can cut just one flower off or use as a continuous strip as I've done here. And, the great thing is, the flowers do not unravel when you cut just one off - so you get a perfect flower every time!!
The Button and 'Love' Ticket are from the Artisan Embellishments Kit. Ooohhh, something else that I just love love love!
Style Tip: I used my Full Heart Punch to punch the centre out of the Scalloped Heart on the left, and placed a smaller die cut heart on the right scalloped heart, for me it symbolises one person giving their heart to another and thus become one! Oh, soppy aren't I!!!  However!!, you could leave this whole and repeat the same look of the Scalloped Heart on the right ,or whatever creative fancy takes you!

Okay, so this is what the Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set and Dies look like: I've shown them smaller than they actually are, but for the exact size go to page 11 of the Seasonal Catalogue. The red outline around the stamp images just means they have matching dies, or punches, whichever the case may be.


 I really hope you've enjoyed today's Product Spotlight and remember to pop back tomorrow for more cards I've made with these products.

If you have any questions or would like more information please just email me or leave a comment and I'll get back to you asap!
 Have a great day and see you tomorrow!! Angeliki :)

To order these or other Stampin' Up! Products, just click the Shop Now Banner at the top of this page which will take you to my Stampin' Up!
Website where you can shop 24/7!!
Most of the products I've used are from the Seasonal Catalogue and I've named them in Bold throughout the text. However here's a list of products that I used from Stampin' Up!s Annual Catalogue:  
Rubber Stamps - Curly Cute 'Thinking of You' Sentiment 
Card Stock - Vanilla
Ink Pads - Primrose Petals, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
Tools - Big Shot, Full and Small Heart Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment