14 Apr 2013

Product Spotlight - Hearts A Flutter

Hi There. I'm a little late with my post today but I think I can be forgiven as I had to work and it's my Birthday! Happy Birthday to me!!!  Okay, on with show!!
Here's the second last installment in this months Product Spotlight series. Again, this card is made with the Product Spotlight products (that's a real tongue twister when you've typed it as many times as I have over the last few days -Or maybe I need more Birthday Champagne!!)
I made this card for a male but check out the STYLE TIPS below on ideas for prettying it up. And of course, you can put whatever sentiment you like across the ticket.
STYLE TIPS - Ways to Pretty it Up!
** Choose a different section from the papers and match the colours in it to the your ink pads for the stamped images.
** The Brad is from the Antique Brads collection, so choose a more feminine one like the Brass Filigree Flower from that same collection, or a Large Vintage Faceted Button threaded with Linen Thread or Bakers Twine would look nice too.
** Add Faux Stitching around the ticket using a marker in matching ink to one of the stamped images. (See yesterdays post on 'how to' for Faux Stitching)
** Instead of the Linen Thread, wrap a matching colour of Bakers Twine at the bottom of the ticket for a softer look.
 ** Add an 'In Colour Dahlias', or two!, to one or both of the tabs in the top corners.
Well, I must be off now. I hope you had an enjoyable Sunday and the start to your working week goes well.
Thanks for stopping by, Angeliki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment