28 May 2013

Borders Scoring Plate and Ink and Tap Technique

Hi There. Well life has been very busy so haven't posted as much as usual, but here I am at last with a card made by Stampin' Up! using my Product Spotlight Product - Borders Scoring Plate, and the 'Oh Hello' stamp set from the current Mini Catalogue. I love the simplicity of this card.  They've used the Marker-to-Stamp Technique for the flower to get the different colours on the stamp itself. I thought this also a good time to post a card I made using another technique where you apply markers directly onto the stamp. This technique is called 'Ink and Tap'

Here's the card I made using the Ink and Tap Technique and is how I achieved the different tones onto each stamped image.
I'll be back tomorrow to post another card I made using this technique with 'How to Do' Instructions. So until then, have a nice evening. Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow. Angeliki :) P.S. Hi Nola, I haven't forgotten your question, and I will address it this week! Please don't let my delay put you off asking questions in the future because I really appreciate them - it's just been a very busy time! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment