4 Jun 2013

Secret Garden

Hi There. A couple of months ago one of my card ladies booked me to hold a Stampin' Up! Party in her home and I chose the Secret Garden Stamp Set and Matching Dies as the main feature. Whilst I was preparing for that Party the negative of some branches that I'd cut out using the big shot and the branches die fell onto a piece of pink paper which I thought looked really good - So I made a card out of it! I guess it shows that you can get a positive out of a negative - if you'll pardon the pun!!
Here's the card:
I have been plagued with some bad health lately and my blogging has been rather slow - but tonight is the night that I finally get to answer Nola's question on the Secret Garden Three Panel Accordion Fold Card which I posted in May. If I read the question properly in the first place, which I didn't at the time, it turns out I could have answered it right there and  then as it's such a simple answer. It's the paper Nola. I used the Floral District Designer Series Paper Pack. The poppies are printed on it already. And for the other panel I just punched one poppy out with my circle punch and adhered it onto the die cut branch. Thanks Nola, I appreciate your question - please keep em' comin'. Here's the card again for others who may have missed it.

To view close-ups of each panel go to post dated 16 May.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my posts and hope it aids in your own creative process. Angeliki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment