29 Apr 2014

Well, here I am back blogging after a veeeeery loooooong break! Not much has changed in my world since I last posted. I'm still an Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! which I still love immensely! I've still been teaching Cardmaking Classes and running Stampin' Up! Parties too. However, I've missed sharing my creations with you all so without any further ado here is my first post back! I hope you enjoy this! Please leave a comment if you like it!  I would love to hear from you!

I've created this card using Stamp Sets with Coordinating Punches and Dies - Makes creating so much easier! I love anything that I don't have to hand cut, so if its got a matching die or punch, I'm there!

Also, Stampin' Up! have made things cheaper by offering some products to purchase as a Bundle instead of individually. You save 15% when buying this way! The Flower Shop Stamp Set & Coordinating Posy Punch I've used here I bought as a Bundle which saved me $9.40! Which gives me more money to spend on other delightful Stampin' Up! Products! You can still purchase these items individually.

ALSO, just to let you know, the Catalogue price is incorrect in the Annual Catalogue, it lists the Flower Shop Wood Set Bundle as $60.95 but should be $59.25, and Clear Set Bundle as $54.25 and should be $52.50, so you're also saving there too!!!

 OKay, enough shop talk, here's my first card back.

All Products are Stampin' Up!   Have a lovely evening and see you tomorrow! Hugs and Kisses, Angeliki.

Here's a List of Products I used to Create this Card
Rubber Stamps: Flower Shop Bundle, From My Heart, Banner Blast (Sale-a-bration Item)
Cards Stock & Papers: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Real Red, Fresh Prints Designer Serious Paper Stack.
Ink Pads: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Early Espresso
Tools: Big Shot, Tulips Embossing Folder, Delicate Doilies Die, Chalk Talk Dies, Pansy Punch (part of Bundle), Modern Label Punch, Banner Blast Punch (Sale-a-bration Item)
Accessories: Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Linen Thread
Adhesives: Stampin' Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment