6 May 2014

Stampin' Up! Flower Shop and Chalk Talk Bundles

I'm really loving Stampin' Up!s Bundle deals. Flower Shop & Chalk Talk are two of my favourites, so thought I'd post this card as it carries over from my last post. I get so much use out of these two sets, and as I've said before, I love anything I don't have to hand cut!

Tips and Tricks:
**I used the Bird Builder Punch to create the leaves a small branches.

**I stamped the Chalk Talk stamp twice, once in Coastal Cabana and once in Real Red which I then hand cut the 'Something' out and put a slight bend in the middle, like a little speed bump, for extra pop! Multi Purpose liquid (Tom Bow) glue makes adhering this really simple!

FIY ** Did you know buying products that are offered as a Bundle, like Chalk Talk and Flower Shop, you save 15% compared to buying them separately!



Hope you like today's card!

Here's a List of Stampin' Up! Products I used to create this Card:

Rubber Stamps & Die Bundles: Flower Shop & Chalk Talk Bundles
Card Stock & Papers: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Old Olive, Fresh Prints Paper Stack.
Ink Pads: Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding,Pear Pizazz, Real Red, Marina Mist.
Accessories: Coastal Cabana Ruffle Stretch Ribbon, Basic Jewels Rhinestones
Tools: Paper Snips, Big Shot, Chalk Talk Dies, Pansy & Bird Builder Punch (used for leaves and branches)
Adhesives: Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment