8 May 2014

Stampin' Up! Background Builders Stamp Set

Here's a card I made for my friends who have recently announced their engagement. The 3 patterned stamps are from the one set called Background Builders which made creating this card super quick and easy to make.

TIPS AND TRICKS!

**  I placed the stamps one under each other on the one block (Stampin' Up! Block F) and stamped the images in one go! Super quick and super easy!

** Do you recognise the embellishments?? I used my left over Christmas Trinket 'Frosted Finishes Embellishments' and adhered it to the Red Glimmer Paper, which I punched with the Mosaic Punch, using Sticky Strip.

** Stampin' Up!s Sticky Strip is the only adhesive I found that will successfully stick images to the Glimmer paper. It has a great strong hold.

HERE'S A LIST OF THE STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS I USED TO CREATE THIS CARD:

Rubber Stamps: Background Builders Set of 3 Stamps, Curly Cute.
Card Stock: Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper.
Ink Pads: Real Red, Island Indigo, Old Olive, Early Espresso.
Accessories: Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Linen Thread, Pear Pizzazz Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Frosted Finishes Embellishments.
Tools: Mosaic Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment