2 Jun 2014

Rev Up The Fun Stamp Set

Hi There. In my last post I said I'd post the other card we made at a class I ran, so, here it is!It's really simple but so effective. I love the Paper from Soho Subway. Can you believe that this card and the previous card in my last post is from the same Paper Pack?? You wouldn't believe it would you?


 Style Tips

** I embossed the Car in Black straight onto the Window Sheet which worked really well without buckling the window sheet at all.

**I mounted the Window Sheet with Stampin' Dimensionals which gave the Car a feeling of realness opposed to embossing it straight onto the blue card stock.

** Window Sheets cut beautifully through Big Shot giving really clean cutting.

** I used my fingernail to rough up the edges. If you don't have fingernails, or have really beautiful fingernails (unlike me), just use Stampin' Up! Distressing Tool. 

I love this stamp set, 'Rev Up The Fun' and have had heaps of use out of it.

Head over to my Pinterest Site for more cards using this Stamp Set under Male Cards. Just click on this link www.pinterest.com/angelikikolo
 
HERE'S A LIST OF PRODUCTS THAT I USED TO CREATE THIS CARD.
Rubber Stamp Sets: Rev Up The Fun
Ink Pads: Early Espresso, VersaMark 
Card Stock and Papers: Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Soho Subway Papers, Window Sheets
Accessories: Silver Brads
Tools: Big Shot, Ovals Framelits, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Black Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment