28 Jul 2014

Flower Patch Stamp Set & Flower Fair Framelits Dies

I absolutely looove this stamp set! I really think this is a well thought out set.

Here's what I love about it:
  • The Design of each stamp and the many layering options it offers
  • They're Photopolymer and that makes Two-Step Stamping so easy!
  • There's 19 Stamps in this Set!! Yes, 19!!
  • You can create sooo many different image combo's that you'll never have to repeat a design twice! So one Stamp Set, loads of  Cards!
  • The matching Flower Fair Framelits Dies
  • The fact that you can buy the Stamp Set and Flower Fair Dies as a Bundle which saves you 15% and no hand cutting!
  • They make creating soooo easy! 

I love the colour combo's on this card which I got from the Gold Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper.



Heres' A List of the Stampin' Up! Products I used to Create This Card

Photopolymer Stamp Set: Flower Patch
Card Stock: Whisper White
Ink Pads: Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Garden Green, Pistachio Pudding
Tools: Big Shot, Flower Fair Framelits Dies



No comments:

Post a Comment