31 Jul 2014

Flower Patch Stamp Set & Flower Flair Framelits Dies

I am definitely a Flower Girl and I love this set! I also love the bright spring colours in this card.


  • The leaves are stamped in a technique called Two-Step Stamping, which just means a stamped image over the top of another, usually co-ordinating. 
 Technique Tip: Stamp your lightest colour first, then overlay with the darker.

So I stamped the full leaf image first in Pear Pizzazz, then stamped the leaves on top in Garden Green.

The Photopolymer stamps makes Two-Step Stamping a breeze because they're completely see through. I didn't even need my Stamp-a-ma-jig!

  • I didn't Two-Step the Daffodil Delight flower with the Pumpkin Pie centre because I wanted the white edges around the centre shape to give it a bit more definition.
 I love the Chevron Embossing Folder as it gives great definition from an otherwise blank spot.

Embossing Technique Tip:
  • Cut card stock first before embossing. This way you avoid tears and rips when cutting embossed card stock. 
  • I cut a 1 1/2 cm piece out of the middle of the card stock to form the 'Ribbon Track'
 Hope you enjoyed today's Card ...... Angeliki :)

 HERE'S MY STAMPIN' UP! 'STAR INGREDIENTS' I USED TO CREATE THIS CARD:



Flower Patch Photopolymer Stamp Set (Item #134207)

Flower Fair Framelits Dies (Item # 133731) 

Flower Patch Stamp Set + Flower Fair Framelits Dies Bundle (save 15%)
(Item # 136788)

Also Starring:
Tools: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Chevron Embossing Folder, Scallop Oval Punch
Ink Pads: Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green.
Card Stock: Whisper White
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Stitch Ribbon - Retired but Tangelo Twist Stitched Ribbon will do the same job beautifully.

1 comment: