24 Jul 2014

Photopolymer Stamps Are Here!

Well things have settle down now that the new Catalogue is up and running in full flight.

I've been having great fun getting into Stampin' Up! new Photopolymer Stamps. They're so easy to use and so easy to see where you're stamping making 2 step stamping and aligning stamps a breeze, like in my first & second cards where the stamped images are all separate stamps. I could line them all up perfectly and I didn't even need my Stamp-a-ma-jig!

I'm also loving Project Life's great Card Collections and Accessory Packs. They make designing easy and they're not just for Scrapbookers! I've used them in my second and third Cards.





Tips & Tricks
I found larger Photopolymer stamps, like the larger Happy & Birthday Stamps I've used in the first card, stamp a clean crisp image by placing card stock on top of Stampin' Up!'s Piercing Mat. I didn't get a clear stamped image by just having my card stock on my cutting mat or desk top.

However, the smaller images like the ones in the second card stamped perfectly onto card stock placed on my cutting mat or desk top.

Hope this helps and you'll give the Photopolymer Stamps a go!

Here's a List of Products I used to Create All THREE Cards
Photopolymer Stamps: Age Awareness (used in both Cards)
Rubber Stamps: For You (used in first Card)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tangelo Twist, Bermuda Bay
Ink Pads: Tangelo Twist, Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay
Papers: Moonlight Paper Stack(the Striped Card & Happy Card in 3rd Card)
Project Life Everyday Adventure Card Collection (Speech Bubble, Striped & Happy Cards on 2nd & 3rd Card)
Project Life Everyday Adventure Accessory Pack (The Wooden Arrow in 2nd Card)
Accessories: Candy Dot Brights, Silver and Glimmer Brads
Tools: Big Shot, Hearts Collection Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment