2 Aug 2014

Flower Patch Stamp Set & Flower Fair Bundle

Mmm ...... have I mentioned how much I Loooove this Stamp Set/Bundle????

Well, what can I say ....... I just can't help myself !!!

 
You can't see much of the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder but it is soooo beautiful! I'll post something I made with it tomorrow.

And, that beautiful Paper is from the Specialty Designer Series Papers 'Gold Soiree'

Here's some 'How I's'
  • For the 5 Petal yellow flower I sat the 2nd layer up on a stampin' dimensional (3D foam mount), and just tombow glued the centre pieces.
  • For the orange flower I stamp the image twice and cut the centre out of one and mounted it with foam dot.
  • The other images I adhered flat to the card with a dot of glue only in the centre of each image.
Hope you enjoy this Card, Until next time ...... Angeliki :)

HERE'S MY STAMPIN' UP! STAR INGREDIENTS I USED TO CREATE THIS CARD:

Photopolymer Stamp Set: Flower Patch
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Pads: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Garden Green, Pistachio Pudding
Specialty Designers Series Paper: Gold Soiree
Tools: Big Shot, Flower Fair Framelits Dies, Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, Scallop Oval Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment