14 Aug 2014

'In This Together' Happy Birthday Tag

Stampin' Up! offer Weekly Deals which change every Wednesday so be sure to check my Stampin' Up! Website or here for the new deals each Wednesday.

And don't forget Stampin' Up!'s Big Shot offer and Discounted Bundles for those who already own a Big Shot. This offer in Only through August. See Details below.

 Here's this weeks Weekly Deals.
 CLICK HERE TO VIEW WEEKLY DEALS


BUY A BIG SHOT and GET A FREE STAMP SET & FRAMELITS BUNDLE!
If you have been waiting for the right time to purchase a BIG SHOT, well NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME!!

ALREADY HAVE A BIG SHOT?  PURCHASE SELECTED STAMP SET & FRAMELITS BUNDLES AT 15% OFF!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW SPECIALS


 Here's a matching Happy Birthday tag to the Card I posted in my last post.

See my last post for My Stampin' Up! Star Ingredients I used to create this card and tag.




No comments:

Post a Comment