3 Aug 2014

More Flower Patch with Lovely Lace Embossing Folder

As promised yesterday in my last post, here's the card I made with the gorgeous Lovely Lace Embossing Folder.

The flower is actually stamped in Pear Pizzazz but has over exposed in the photo to Lime Green, not sure why, but pretty none the less don't you think?

I love the Gold Sequins ........  they light the whole card up and bring class and pizzazz!
And the gorgeous thick twine ties it all together (if you'll pardon the pun!)
  • STYLE TIP: I used glue dots to adhere the pretty gold Sequins. It was sooo much easier than using tombow glue, which did hold really well, but the dots were easier and held just as well.
 HERE'S MY STAMPIN' UP! 'STAR INGREDIENTS' I USED TO CREATE THIS CARD:

Photopolymer Stamp Set: Flower Patch
Card Stock: Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories: Gold Sequin Trim, Pistachio Pudding & Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Bakers Twine
Tools: Big Shot, Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, Flower Fair Framelits Dies

Hope you love the card just as much as I loved making it! Angeliki :)


No comments:

Post a Comment