20 Aug 2014

Traveler Stamp Set

Stampin' Up!'s New Weekly Deals are in! You can view them by clicking on the link I have provided below, making it easier for you to find them!

NOW FOR THE CARD: 
I have a complete turn around of card variety today with a Vintage theme. I've used the Traveler Stamp Set and have teamed it up with On Film Framelits Dies & File Tab Edgelits.


STYLE TIPS:
  • Using the File Tab Edgelits for the Happy Birthday has allowed me more space for my main design which was really needed here.
  • Using the Film Strip Die from the On Film Framelits Dies has provided the perfect frame for each item, that way not leaving them 'floating in space' on your card. 
  • I've used 4 of the 5 New In-Colours and I love how they blend with each other.
 
  • I love the Antique Brad which sets off the card really well and gives more Visual Interest and Balance.
  •  I used a Sponge Dauber with Crumb Cake to darken the edges.

Here's Stampin' Up!'s Weekly Deals.

Click Here to View This Weeks Deals



Hope you've enjoyed today's Card. See you back here Soon! Angeliki :)
Here's the Stampin' Up! Products I Used to Create this Card - In Picture AND Item Number making it easier for you! Enjoy!





























No comments:

Post a Comment