- I've gone for "Glitz & Glam" because it's a "Special Birthday", so the layout would be Great for other "Special Birthdays" like 18th, 30th, 40th, 50th etc.
- You can Tone it down to suit any age and any occasion by replacing the glitz with patterned paper or plain card stock.
- Placing the H/B'day "File Tabs" sideways created space allowing me to have the large "21 Medallion" with it's long and luscious ribbon as a standout.
- The "File Tabs Dies" comes with numbers 1,2 & 3. I die cut them from Silver Glimmer Paper & adhered them on the Champagne Glimmer Paper cut from the Labels Collection Framelits Dies.
- STOP PRESS!!! The Label Collection Framelits Die Set IS ON SALE AND ENDS THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS TOMORROW as part of Stampin' Up!'s Weekly Deals Promotion. There's 6 layering Dies and they're normally $45.95 but are down to $34.46, saving you $11.49! I do get a lot of use out of mine and love the layering effect.
- Don't forget Stampin' Up! Big Shot Offer for the month of August Only! Scroll down to my last post for more info.
- A Full Product List with Item Numbers & Pictures for your Convenience! Yay! No more squinting to read the list and endlessly flipping pages of the Catalogue to find the products.
Let me know what you think. - Luv Angeliki :)