28 Oct 2014

10 Christmas & Non-Christmas Card Ideas with Filigree Embossing Folder

#4 Christmas Card with Filigree Embossing Folder.

Enjoy!!

This card is quite easy to pull together. I really love the Santa & his Reindeer's stamp!


 Style Tips:

  • I cut the Houses straight out from the Nordic Noel DSP to save time stamping and colouring! And the look is just as lovely - actually, a lot better than my colouring!
  • I Sponged the centre and inside flourishes of the Embossing Folder with Pool Party to give a more realistic look.
  • Glitter just the inside flourishes to make a pretty frame for your centrepiece - I used Two-Way Glue Pen to adhere Dazzling Details Glitter.

Here's a list of the Stampin' Up! Products I used to Create this Card.

Stamp Set: Holiday Home.
Card Stock & Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Brushed Gold, Nordic Noel DSP
Ink Pads: Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizazz, Pool Party.
Accessories: Dazzling Details Glitter
Tools: Paper Snips, Big Shot, Filigree Embossing Folder, Itty BittyAccents Punch Pack
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Two-Way Glue Pen, Dimensionals.

  #4 Non-Christmas Card Idea with Filigree Embossing Folder.

The card base of this card is Elegant Eggplant. I'm new to this colour and I really love it!


You might have noticed that I really love this Stamp Set Too! It's called 'From My Heart' & I've used it in 2 of the other "Non-Christmas Cards with the Filigree Embossing Folder." Just scroll down to see these too.

Style Tips:

  • I got the Colour Combo of Elegant Eggplant & Rose Red from Stampin' Up!'s Colour Coach, which I found really helpful as I hadn't worked with Elegant Eggplant before.
  • To frame the 'Happy Birthday' I punched Elegant Eggplant card stock with the Modern Label Punch, cut it in half long ways and adhered it to the back with Multi Purpose Liquid Glue.
  • I stamped the 'Friendship Please' stamp twice, once in Eggplant, and once in Rose Red. Then just cut the Tea Pot out with my paper snips and adhered it with a Dimensional. 
  • Rounding the Corners of the Friendship Please card piece softens it and made it blend in more with the curves of the Filigree Embossing Folder and the Happy Birthday, which then tied the whole design in together.
  • The gorgeous 'Dot' in the right hand corner is a Candy Dot in Elegant Eggplant. They're self adhesive for ease.

Here's a List of the Stampin' Up! Products I used to Create this Card.

Rubber Stamp Set: From My Heart
Card Stock: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red
Accessories: Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon, Regals Candy Dots.
Tools: Paper Snips, Big Shot, Filigree Embossing Folder, Modern Label Punch.
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Double Sided Tape, Dimensionals, Glue Dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment