Here's # 3 Christmas Idea with Filigree Embossing Folder.Unfortunately my photo doesn't really show the card off to do it justice, but in the side view photo, you'll get the style of it a little better.
It's similar to an easel card, except that the 'Lip' at the top is holding the card front up instead of the card front being held up by a flat base at the bottom.
- I coloured the Rhinestones with my Blendabilities Markers in Old Olive. Because these markers are Alcohol Markers the ink is permanent, so you can taylor make your own coloured Rhinestones!
- I created the 'Lip' by stamping the image onto Whisper White and die cutting it with the Label Die from Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, and mounted it on Real Red card stock punched with the Decorative Label Punch.
Here's #3 Non-Christmas Idea.
Style Tips: Dry Embossing, Die Cutting and Punching.Always:
- Stamp First
- Then Die Cut or Punch
- Then, Dry Emboss (put whatever you want to emboss into the Embossing Folder and run through Big Shot).
Easy 'How Too' Instructions
- Emboss Tangerine Tango Card Stock with Filigree Embossing Folder and wrap Tangerine Tango Twine around it 3 times as shown in photo. Adhere to White Card Base.
- Stamp the Sentiment onto Whisper White Card Stock with Tangerine Tango ink and again in Bermuda Bay ink.
- Die cut Tangerine Tango sentiment with die from Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies. Emboss with Filigree Embossing Folder as in photo.
- Punch 2 Butterflies, 1 with Small Butterfly Punch, and the other using Elegant Butterfly Punch.
- Embossed Small Butterfly with Filigree Folder.
- Cut 'Enjoying' from Bermuda Bay sentiment and mount with Dimensionals.
- Adhere small Butterfly onto larger one, add a Tangerine Tango Candy Dot and mount with Dimensionals onto card.
- Add 3 more Tangerine Tango Candy Dots as in photo.
Hope you've enjoyed today's cards.