10 Oct 2014

Here's a card we made in a class I held a little while ago.
I've used one of my favourite stamp sets, 'Everything Eleanore' (Although I do have many fav's! What can I say, I just love everything Stampin' Up!) The sentiment is from 'Chalk Talk.'(OK another fav'!)
This card is quite easy to make because most of it is Punches and Embossing Folders. The only thing I hand cut was the blue label.  So once you've stamped your images and embossed the frills, it's just a matter of putting it all together.


If you have any questions or would like to purchase any Stampin’ Up! products, please feel free to email me.
Or you can shop on-line 24/7. Just click here SHOP 24/7

Here's a list of Stampin' Up! Products I used to Create this Card
Rubber Stamps: Everything Eleanore, Chalk Talk.
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe.
Ink Pads: Lost Lagoon, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar.
Accessories: Hello Honey Ribbon, Vintage Buttons, White Baker's Twine.
Punches: Large Scallop, Large Oval, Decorative Label.
Tools: Big Shot, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder.
Other: Paper Snips
Adhesives: Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals (foam dots), Double Sided Tape.


No comments:

Post a Comment