10 Nov 2014

10 Christmas & Non-Christmas Cards w Filigree Embossing Folder - No. 6

Now that we're into November Christmas will be upon us pretty quickly. And I'm glad to say that I  have actually done some of my present buying already! Still a way to go on my cards tho!

Speaking of Cards, here's Number 6 in my series of '10 Christmas and Non-Christmas Cards with Stampin' Up! Filigree Embossing Folder.'

# 6 Christmas Card

I was really happy with how this card turned out and we're making it as part of my Christmas Card Buffet Class on 22 November.

The backing paper is from the Gold Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper Pack. It's not actually a Christmas paper pack so it's in the Annual Catalogue, but it matches perfectly for what I wanted here. And it shows that your papers can be used for any occasion!

I wanted to keep the card predominantly gold and silver, and I love the gold subtly peeking through from the paper, which highlights the other gold elements of the card without imposing upon it.

And I love the little splash of red the die cut 'Joy' in Red Glimmer Paper brings, which ties the whole card together. The Snowflakes and Joy dies are from the Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies which makes a flip card too which is very 'cool'!!, and I'll post some of my cards made with that very soon.

Here's a List of the Stampin' Up! Products I used to Create this Card

Stamp Set: Letterpress Winter
Ink Pads: Versamarker
Card Stock: Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Brushed Gold, Red Glimmer Paper.
Papers: Gold Soiree.
Accessories: Gold Bakers Twine, Rhinestones.
Tools: Heat Gun, Gold & Silver Embossing Powders, Big Shot, Filigree Embossing Folder, Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies


Now for #6 Non-Christmas Card.

Here I've used elements from the All-Inclusive Card Kit - Everyday Occasions. 

I've taken one of Stampin' Up!'s ideas from the included colour Brochure in the kit, and just added it to the Filigree Embossing Folder. This card was really quick, easy and fun to create and ended with a striking result!

This kit is fantastic! To start with, I just loved the Stamp Set, so it was sold to me from word go, But honestly, I think this kit is incredible Value. You get a 7 piece Stamp Set which would have to be worth at least $30, then all the added components to make 20 Beautiful Cards with Envelopes!

See an up close photo of the Kit in the Annual Catalogue on Page 23, and then Pg 196 to view all the Components.


So lets Profile the Everyday Occasions Kit - Up Close & Personal!

  • It includes Full-Colour Photos of all 20 cards and includes Tips & Tricks to help you along the way.
  • You don't need to add anything so it's great for a Gift too! All the Stamps and Ink Spots along with Clear Mount Block are included!
  • Comes in a Storable, Giftable Box! Great for Christmas present!
  • Great for yourself when you need a quick card, or struggling for inspiration! 
  • Really fun and exciting opening the box and pulling all the bits and pieces out! 
  • A new arm to your creativity - I really enjoyed creating this way!

So Here's what's Included in the Kit.

7 piece Occasions Stamp Set
Clear Mount Block
2 Stampin' Spots Ink Pads
Preprinted Card Bases and Envelopes for 20 Cards
Precut Paper Embellishments
Precut Silver Glimmer Paper Embellishments
White Paper Doilies
Buttons & Clips
Bakers Twine
Stampin' Dimensionals
Full-Colour Tips & Tricks Brochure with Colour Photos of all 20 Cards

See an up close photo of the Kit on Page 23, and then Pg 196 to view all the Components, in the Annual Catalogue. 

I really have loved creating with this kit and I'll post some of my other cards I've made with it along the way.


Hope you've enjoyed today's post. Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment