26 Nov 2014

Letterpress Winter Christmas Card

Hello there, today I have a cute Christmas Card to share with you which is quick and easy to make.
You could easily make quite a few in one sitting.

If you know me, you'll know I love Washi Tape. It offers another arm of creating and here I've used it to frame my centre piece.

Style Info

  • The Washi Tape is from All Is Calm Designer Washi Tape Collection, which has 5 rolls of different patterns, colours and sized rolls. On this card the Washi Tape is the strip of green with white triangles on it, and the silver strip at the top of the card.
  • The tree in the middle is a die from the Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies Set, and die cut from All Is Calm Specialty Designer Series Papers.
  • The Silver Banner is also a die and is from the same Die Set as the Tree, which is the Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies Set
  • The stamped Snowflake circle in the middle co-ordinates with the 2" Circle Punch OR the Circle Dies Set, which is what i used as I don't have the Punch. So it gives you two options there.

Style Tip:

  • What I love about Stampin Up! is that they co-ordinate everything for you which saves loads of time! To create this card I used their co-ordinating products and colours from page 21 and 22 of the Holiday Catalogue to speed things up for me!

Hope you've enjoyed this card. Happy Creating! Angeliki :)

Here's a List of Stamin' Up! Products I used to Create this Card

Stamp Set: Letterpress Winter
Card Stock: Whisper White, Brushed Silver, Pear Pizzazz.
Ink Pad: Lost Lagoon
Accessories: All Is Calm Designer Washi Tape, 1/8" Silver Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies, Circles Dies, Star Punch


2 comments: