18 Nov 2014

Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies Flip Card

As promised yesterday, here's another card I made with the Snowflake Card Thinlits Die. This one is an extended version of the card I posted yesterday.

The photo below is the card closed and is the front of the card. It didn't need the ribbon to keep it closed, I just thought it was a nice touch! And any excuse to use pretty ribbon & the Snowflake metal embellishments - I love them!
The photo below shows the extension part of the card and is the rectangle on the right of the card. It offers a good place to write your sentiment.
The photo below is the left hand panel of the card opened out. By pulling and closing this panel, it creates the flip card effect.

 I love the 'Noel' die which is from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies, which I die cut in Brushed Gold Card Stock, which is in the Annual Catalogue. 
  • I just like to mention the different Catalogues if I've used products from two different ones because it can be so frustrating looking and looking thinking 'where'd she get that from?!'
 Hope you like this card! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask in the comments section at the bottom of this post and I will get back to you ASAP!

Or just leave a 'nice' comment if you like the card, I'd love to hear from you!

Here's a List of Stampin' Up! Products I used to Create this Card


Card Stock: Lost Lagoon, Brushed Gold, Whisper White, Garden Green, Real Red.
Papers: All Is Calm Specialty Designer Series Papers, Dazzling Details Glimmer Paper.
Accessories: All Is Calm Snowflake Embellishments, Lost Lagoon Silky Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Mini Brads (Annual Cat'). 
Tools: Big Shot, Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies, Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies.
Adhesives: Glue Stick, Multi Purpose Liquid Glue.




No comments:

Post a Comment