17 Nov 2014

Snowflake Flip Card & Letterpress Winter Stamp Set

In a recent post I said I would post some of my cards using Stampin' Up!'s Snowflake Flip Card Thinlits Dies, so I have one of those to share today.

It's so easy to create with this Die Set and I've teamed it up with the co-ordinating Stamp Set 'Letterpress Winter', the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder,  & All is Calm Designer Washi Tape, to get a pretty card in zero time!

 Soooo Easy To Create This Card!

  • The Die cuts and scores everything for you! All you have to do is fold on the score lines and your flip card base is done!
  • Because the stamp set is Photopolymer, it's really easy to stamp the snowflake on the die cut snowflake because you can see right through it, so really easy to match up!
  • If you've been to my Pinterest Site you'll know I love Washi Tape. I love it because it gives you more creative scope in an easy fashion. Here I've used All Is Calm Designer Washi Tape for the decorative patterns on the front of the card. 
 It's quite hard photographing a flip card but hopefully you'll get the drift with these photos. The photo above is the card closed & the photo below is it standing open.
The Northern Flurry Embossing Folder is in Stampin' Up!'s Annual Catalogue just in case you're searching the Holiday Catalogue and can't find it!
I love the words in this Die Set and I've die cut them in 'Silver Glimmer Paper'.
This was just a fun card to make and I hope you'll give it a try!

Hope you've enjoyed today's card and I will post another card tomorrow using the Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies.
Have a great day! :)

Here's a list of the Stampin' Up! Products I used to create this Card.

Stamp Set: Letterpress Winter (135143)
Ink Pad: Lost Lagoon (133644)
Card Stock: Whisper White (106549), Silver Glimmer Paper (135314)
Accessories: All is Calm Designer Washi Tape (135844), Rhinestones (119246)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies (135855), Northern Flurry Embossing Folder (120902)

If you would like to purchase any of these Products, or other Stampin' Up! Products, just click on the link below to Shop Now.  You can also shop 24/7 any time, any where! 
 Shop Now


No comments:

Post a Comment