6 Feb 2015

Sale-a-Bration Time with Stampin' Up!

Now that all the Christmas and New Year stuff is over, I'm ready to go for the new year!
And this is a great time of year because it's Sale-a-Bration time with Stampin' Up! This is an annual event and one we all look forward to all year!

What Is Sale-a-Bration?
It's an Annual event that runs right through to March 31.

What does that mean for me?
For every $90 of product you purchase you get to choose a FREE  product from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure.

Here's a card I made using the 'Big Day' Stamp Set which I got for free from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure.

Style Info

  • This card is really versatile, great for all genders, all ages!
  • I coloured the images in with my Blendabilities Markers, using them just like a normal marker, which just means I didn't do any blending.
Blendabilities are Great! You can use them to blend or straight out colouring.
Because they're Alcohol Markers, the ink spreads slightly instead of giving you a hard line (so to speak) like a normal marker. I use my Blendies instead of my other markers, if the colour is right for what I need.

Also, Blendabilities are FREE in the Sale-a-bration Brochure. So if you're not sure about them, you can try them for FREE! I think this is a wonderful opportunity to try before you buy!
  • Do you love those gorgeous banners? I do! They really set the card off. I used the Banner Punch straight up for both colours, and just cut the darker ones down to the size I wanted them, giving a great contrast which really makes them stand out.
  • I love Candy Dots! They are a great accessory and here they join the banners together to give a smooth, flowing look.
If you would like to purchase Stampin' Up! Products you can Email or Phone Me

OR, shop Online 24/7 by just clicking here SHOP 24/7 FROM MY ONLINE SHOP



Also, please feel free to ask any questions about today's post or Stampin' Up! info, just pop it in the Comments and I will get back to you ASAP.

I hope you've enjoyed my card today, Until next time, Angeliki :)

Here are the Stampin' Up! Star Ingredients I used to Make this Card.

Stamps: Big Day - Free in Sale-a-Bration Brochure (Wood 139109; Clear 139112)
CardStock/Papers: Night of Navy (106577), Whisper White (106549), Coastal Cabana (131302), Birthday Bash Paper (137783)
Ink Pads: Early Espresso (126974)
Blendabilities Markers: Coastal Cabana (139923), Daffodil Delight (139926), Pumpkin Pie (139930), Old Olive (139929), Skin Tone (129370)
Accessories: Regals Candy Dots (130932).
Tools: Banner Punch (133519)
Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)



No comments:

Post a Comment