11 Mar 2015

Butterfly Basics Reload.

As promised yesterday, here's the card I made using the same ingredients as yesterdays card, with a few Colour Changes and Images.

Style Info


  • The beautiful Blackberry Bliss Velvet Ribbon is from the Artisans Embellishment Kit.
  • I've stencilled the Roses in Crumb Cake Ink. See what a contrast to yesterdays done in Sky Blue.
  • Other than the Rose Stencil, which is from the Artisans Embellishment Kit, all of the stamps I've used here are from the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set. 
  • I love the font of the Happy Birthday, and just love that Flower Stem, which I coloured in using my Blendabilities Markers and then fussy cut with my Paper Snips.

 

Style Technique

  • See yesterdays post for 'How To's' on Stencilling, Water Wash Butterflies, and Soft Fern Frond.
  • Something I didn't mention yesterday:
    • I inked the Honeycomb stamp in Hello Honey Ink and stamped off a few times before stamping, randomly, onto my card front.

Head over to my Facebook page to see the same card but with different colours and see what a contrast of colours can actually do. You would think it was another card altogether! click on this link  https://www.facebook.com/AngelikiKoloStampninup

Here's a List of my Stampin' Up! Star Ingredients

Stamp Set: Butterfly Basics - set of 11 Stamps (Occasions Catalogue Pg. 26)
Card Stock: Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Crumbcake, Early Espresso (for Flower Stem), Night of Navy.
Accessories: Artisans Embellishment Kit (Occasions Cat' Pg 27)
Blendabilities: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Colour Lifter
Tools: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Double Sided Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment