1) How to make the Glitter Butterfly - this is so easy you'll love it!
- Die cut the medium size Butterfly from the 'Butterflies Thinlits Dies' (Occasions Catalogue).
- Cover entire area of the butterfly with Stampin' Up!'s Glue Stick.
- Pour lots of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter all over it and press the glitter down firmly with your finger tips.
- And, 'viola', you have one Gorgeous, Glittery, Butterfly!
2) How to Get Water Wash Butterflies:
- Ink Butterfly stamp up with Blackberry Bliss Ink, stamp off on a scrap piece of paper then stamp onto a separate piece of Whisper White card stock, then stamp again without re-inking. Punch the two Butterflies out with the Bitty Butterfly Punch and adhere to card.
3) Soft Fern Frond
- Ink stamp up in Mossy Meadow, stamp off once then stamp straight onto card front.
4) Stenciled Roses
- I used the Rose Die-cut card piece from the Artisan Embellishment Kit as a Stencil and sponged with a sponge dauber with Soft Sky Ink.
- I purchased the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set and the Butterflies Thinlits Dies as a Bundle which saved me 15% if purchased separately. You can purchase them separately though.
- The Artisan Embellishment Kit is really Beautiful! As a part of it, you get 2 gorgeous Rose Die-cut card pieces which you can adhere directly onto a card front, which is really pretty, and/or use one as a stencil as I did here. The stencilled one looks really pretty with the ink from stencilling so later, if you're sick of it, you can use it on a card front also!
- This card makes a really pretty Birthday Card too!
Here are the Stampin' Up! Star Ingredients I used to Make this Card
Stamps: Butterfly Basics (Occasions Catalogue Pg 26), Love & Sympathy (Annual Cat' pg 122)
Ink Pads: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Soft Sky
Card Stock: Whisper White, Soft Sky
Accessories: Artisan Embellishment Kit (Occasions Catalogue Pg 27), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Tools: Big Shot, Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Bitty Butterfly Punch
Adhesives: Glue Stick (130654), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
I hope you've enjoyed today's Card. Come back tomorrow to see another Card I've made with the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set. I think you'll love it!
Have a great day! Angeliki :)