4 Mar 2015

Gold Soiree

When I set out to make this card for my daughter I knew I wanted something pretty and elegant, so went straight to my favourite set of papers that fit the bill perfectly - 'Gold Soiree' Specialty Designer Series Papers. They have a lovely smooth sheen to them and each sheet of paper features Metallic Gold ink.

The backing piece of paper (white polka dot on red) is the only piece not sourced from the Gold Soiree range and is from Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Papers (Occasions Catalogue). 

FYI - When I'm using products that are not from the Annual Catalogue I like to name which catalogue they came from so it's not so confusing!


Style Info

  • I just love these Embellishments which are from the 'Artisan Embellishment Kit' (Occasions Catalogue on page 27) They add extra dimension, elegance and eye appeal.

  • I used my Scallop Punch on the large polka dot paper piece. I punched on all edges, without a scallop corner rounder, and was really pleased with how this turned out.

  • I used the Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly Punches for the Butterflies and rounded their wings a little with a pencil.
  • Adding different patterned papers give visual interest and by making them small they don't clash

Here's a List of the Stampin' Up! Star Ingredients I used to Make this Card.


Photopolymer Stamp Set: Flower Patch 134207
Ink Pad: Garden Green 126973
Card Stock: Very Vanilla 106550
Papers: Gold Soiree 133697, Birthday Bash 137783 (Occasions Catalogue)
Accessories: Artisan Embellishment Kit 137909 (Occasions Catalogue), Venetian Crochet Trim, Silver Bakers Twine, Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon.
Tools: Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly, Scallop Border and Scallop Tag Topper Punches.
Big Shot: Large Scallop and Chalk Talk Dies.

Hope you enjoyed this card. It's lots of fun playing with all the pretty papers and embellishments!

Have a great Day! Angeliki :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment