Here's two cards that were quick and easy to make but still have the Wow Factor!
One for the Guys!
- The Black and White Cross Hatched backing piece and the large 'HAPPY' are both Project Life Cards from 'Everyday Adventure Card Collection'.
- I stamped 'Hello' straight onto the backing card piece and overlaid the 'Happy' card on Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I love Candy Dots and here they give just the right balance!
- The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is from 'Tag Talk' which I punched out with the Label Bracket Punch and mounted with Dimensionals.
One for the Gal's!
- Here again I've stamped 'Happy Birthday' straight onto the Project Life Card itself.
- Two hearts die cut with Heart Collection Dies and embossed with 'Decorative Dots' Embossing Folder.
- The cute little heart adds just the right touch!
- And again, the Candy Dots give just the right balance!
Stampin' Up! Star Ingredients for Gal's CardStamp Set: Remembering Your Birthday
Card Stock: Strawberry Slush, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink Pads: Memento Black
Accessories: Project Life Everyday Adventure Card Collection, Melon Mambo Candy Dots (Brights Collection)
Tools: Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Hearts Collection Dies, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.