11 May 2015

Love Is Kindness Card

Hi there. Today I have a card using the 'Love Is Kindest' Stamp Set. I was supposed to post this card earlier for one of my lovely card making ladies and forgot!
Sorry Lil!!!! 
But here it is! Hope you all enjoy!

*Style Info *


'Something Borrowed' Paper Pack - Road Tested!
  • Really versatile! Not just for weddings and engagements!
  • I've also used it on the cards in my last few posts.

Here's a List of the Stampin' Up! Star Ingredients I used to Make this Card


Stamp Sets: Love Is Kindness, Dictionary, Apothecary Art.
Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush,Very Vanilla, Water Colour Paper.
Paper Pack: Something Borrowed
Ink Pads: Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, VersaMark
Embellishments: Sahara Sand Lace Trim, Linen Thread, Pearl Basic Jewels, Artisan Kit
Tools: Heat Gun, White Emboss Powder, Aqua Painter, Spiral Border & Itty Bitty Accents Punches


Thanks for stopping by,  Have a great day, Angeliki :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment